DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Error: An error occurred. Please contact the administrator with the following information.
- Illegal characters in path.
If a document file name contains any special characters/symbols [@, #, $, %, &, (, ), *, +,~,!,^] this error will be displayed by Encompass when importing documents from Blend.
To resolve this,
- Click on the Document name to download it on your computer.
- Update the file name and remove any special characters. As in the example above remove the pound sign [ # ] and parenthesis [ ) ].
- Save the file on your desktop.
- Re-upload the file in Blend by clicking on the Upload File button under the Docs Tab.
- Select the file.
- In the pop-up window, Select file Type > Borrowers > check/ uncheck - Share file with borrowers? > Upload.
- Then follow the steps of importing documents into Encompass.
Ask the borrower to re-upload the documents without special characters in the file name.