1. If you haven’t authorized Blend in Encompass yet, enter your email address in the popup window you’ll see after selecting Blend in Additional Services.
a. If after entering your email address, you see the following error, delete your full email address from the space provided and manually retype your email.
b. If you have activated your Blend account, manually typing in your email address should allow you to log in.
2. Click Next.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Yes, authorize.
Note: If after selecting ‘Yes, authorize’, you are redirected to the following error that reads ‘This page can’t be displayed’ or something similar, you may need to clear your cache in IE.
Clear Cache in Internet Explorer
1. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of your browser. For older versions of Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu.
2. Select Safety > Delete Browsing History (the shortcut keys are Control+Shift+Delete).
3. Select Temporary Internet Files just to clear the cache.
4. Select the other check boxes as well if you also wish to remove to remove cookies, history, form data, passwords and InPrivate Filtering data.
5. Press Delete
Note: Once you have completed these steps, try logging back into Blend within Encompass. If you are still unable to authenticate your Blend account in Encompass, please contact email@example.com and Ellie Mae’s Encompass support team.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.