DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
The Blend Application page gives you the flexibility to take a full or partial application on behalf of your borrowers in Blend. To continue to unlock additional flexibility and loan scenarios, Blend has added a new way to manage the borrowers on an application, as well as the ability to add 3 or more borrowers to a loan (where applicable).
The new Manage Borrowers option under the Application tab makes it easy to add, remove, or make changes to the borrower(s) on a Blend loan, all in one simple interface.
What can be requested from 3 or more borrowers?
- If an application has more than two borrowers, you cannot invite three or more borrowers to complete a full application. We do not support full applications for three or more borrowers. There are 2 options:
- You will only be able to use Blend to enter an application on behalf of the borrower(s) and then request follow-ups.
- Use Blend for follow-ups only.
- To view and edit borrower information in your loan, navigate to the Application Tab and click ‘Manage Borrowers.’
- Joint applicants who have access and authorization to enter financial information on each others’ behalf will appear on the same “pair”.
- Non-joint applicants who do not have access and authorization to enter information on each others’ behalf and wish to keep their information separate will appear on two different pairs.
- If an application has three or more borrowers, you can only view their information in the Application page; you cannot co-pilot more than two borrowers.
- To toggle between borrower pairs, click the drop-down icon next to the listed borrower pair.
- You can only add borrowers/borrower pairs:
Before sending the invite to the borrower.
- You can only remove borrowers/borrower pairs before the borrower has started the application.
- To edit information on an existing borrower, go to the borrower whose information you’d like to update by following step 5 in Viewing Information. Edit information for the selected borrower and save your changes.