If a loan officer (LO)’s Blend account is deactivated by a system admin, any loans that were assigned to them will become unassigned. To prevent this from happening, Blend recommends reassigning that LO’s loan applications to another LO (or to the System Admin) before deactivating the LO’s account.
Note: Do not use this process for Bulk Reassignment.
1. Click Add Filters on the pipeline screen.
2. Uncheck the checkbox for All users under the Assigned to section.
3. Search for the name of the LO in the drop-down menu and check the box next to the LO's name.
4. Click Save.
5. Check the box next to the Reference loan number.
6. Click Reassign loans.
7. Click X next to the name of the loan officer to be removed from the loan.
8. Search for the name of the person you'd like to assign the loan to and check the box next to their name.
9. Click Save.
Note: If an LO’s account has been deactivated before these steps have occurred, all of the loans that were assigned to them will go unassigned, and the system admin will have to search for each of them manually in order to reassign them. To manually search for unassigned loans, the System Admin will need to know the borrower’s name, email address, Loan ID, and/or UUID.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.