DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
The final step in the Blend Disclosures process involves retrieving completed disclosure packages from Blend and uploading them into Encompass's eFolder. To view Blend eDisclosure status, open the Manage eDisclosures screen through the following steps:
- Access the Services menu
- Click "Additional Services"
- In "My Providers", click "Blend"
- On the Blend summary screen, select "Manage eDisclosures"
In order to begin retrieving a package, verify two points:
- That the package is in the Completed Disclosures section of the Manage eDisclosures tab
- That the package status is listed as "All Signatures Complete" (Note: some instances of Encompass may require a Lender signature on the disclosure package in order fulfill the "All Signatures Complete" status.)
- If the package is complete, select it by clicking the check box and click "Retrieve". The status in the manage screen should change from "All Signatures Complete" to "Retrieved".
- Once the package has been successfully retrieved from Blend into Encompass, you'll be able to view that packages details in the Disclosure Tracking form within Encompass.
- In the Disclosure Tracking form, you can double-click a specific disclosure package to view the latest package details, including actual send and receive dates.
- To view the individual updated documents, open the loan's eFolder.
- For each document that was reviewed and submitted by the borrower, you'll find two separate files within that document's individual detail screen. It's important to note that both the pre- and post-submission documents will be present; the post-submission document being the most up to date with borrower information and signatures where necessary.