Disclosures that have been issued through Blend can be tracked through the "Manage eDisclosures" screen in a loan's Blend summary.
Manage eDisclosures screen
1. From the loan view screen, select Disclosure Tracking from the Tools tab.
2. Click Services tab.
3. Select Additional Services.
4. Select Blend from the My Providers tab.
5. Click Submit.
6. Click Manage eDisclosures link.
Note: Borrower(s) eConsent status can be found on the summary screen.
7. The Manage eDisclosures screen has the following four section:
Disclosure packages that have been ordered using Blend's Disclosures process will show up as Deliverable Disclosures, in the top window of the Manage eDisclosures screen. The creation date will update to reflect when the package was ordered in Encompass, and the status will show whether or not the package has been sent to the borrower in Blend.
Once the Disclosure package has been sent, its status in the manage screen will update as well, from deliverable to outstanding.
In addition to this update, the related Encompass fields for the package will update as well. In the Disclosure Tracking page, the LE tracking field will update.
1. Click the disclosure in the Disclosure History section to view specific details for that package of disclosures.
2. After being sent, the Send Date will be updated with the date and time the disclosures were sent.
3. The Presumed Receive Date will be updated as three days later than the send date.
Upon successful collection of all borrower signatures in the disclosures, the eDisclosure Management screen will be updated to show the disclosure package as completed.
1. Select the completed package.
2. Click Retrieve. This will download the completed and signed documents into Encompass, while also updating the related times in the Disclosure Details as well.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.