Disclosures are forms the borrower gets when they work with a lender to get a mortgage. These forms are required to help them understand the terms of their mortgage before accepting them, as well as certain rights they may have under Federal or state consumer protection regulation. Once a full TRID application has been collected for a borrower, the lender has 3 business days to disclose on a qualified loan - i.e. deliver the documents for review. Each loan that is disclosed on will have an Initial Disclosures package (inclusive of the Loan Estimate doc) and those that make it all the way to closing, will have a Closing Disclosure package (inclusive of the Closing Disclosure doc). The borrower may receive disclosures at various stages in the loan process, as prescribed by the regulation applicable to each disclosure.
Issue Encompass disclosures in Blend
1. Open the loan in Encompass and click eFolder icon.
2. Click eDisclosures to issue the disclosures package and begin adding documents.
3. In the Send eDisclosures window, you can select the borrower pair to whom you want to issue the disclosures.
4. Click Order eDisclosures.
Note: You will be taken back to the eFolder where the documents will begin to generate. This ordering process works for all types of Disclosure packages.
5. Click Order eDisclosures.
6. You can select a group of documents that will be a part of the disclosures package.
7. Click Add to or (Add to eFolder).
8. Select Add each document as a separate eFolder attachment option.
9. Click OK.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Close.
Note: Always select the "Add each document as a separate eFolder attachment".
12. In the eFolder the 'Received' date will reflect the new date.
13. Click the document to view details and current version you are working on.
1. From the loan view screen, select Disclosure Tracking from the Tools tab.
2. Click Services tab.
3. Select Additional Services.
4. Select Blend from the My Providers tab.
5. Click Submit.
6. Click Manage eDisclosures link.
Note: Borrower(s) eConsent status can be found on the summary screen.
7. Select the package from the Deliverable Disclosures section.
8. Click Send. This action will create a disclosure tracking record in Encompass for the action date.
Note: Blend eDisclosure tracking only applies to packages ordered within Blend.
Undeliverable Disclosures (Additional RegZ-ordered disclosures information)
In addition to eFolder-ordered Disclosures, Blend supports delivery of RegZ-ordered Closing Disclosures. The process is largely similar to ordering disclosures from the eFolder- select the documents through the “order docs” button in the RegZ form, then add them to the eFolder from the form. Upon adding to the eFolder, the RegZ package will appear in the Blend disclosures delivery screen:
Unassigned Disclosures Packages in Blend
RegZ ordering typically requires assigning documents in the package to specific borrower pairs. If a package is ordered through a RegZ form, Blend will attempt to automatically assign all the docs in the package, resulting in one of two scenarios:
- If any one of the docs in the package has been already assigned, the Blend/Encompass integration will assign all other docs in the package to the same borrower pair, to get the package ready for delivery as soon as possible.
- If none of the documents are assigned to a borrower pair, the package will show in the “Undeliverable Packages” section, with a warning:
1. Select a borrower pair in the Undeliverable section to assign the package to a borrower pair.
2. The package will move in the Deliverable Disclosures section, select the package.
3. Click Send.
Note: Any additional changes to borrower pair assignment for documents in the eFolder won’t reflect in Blend once the package has been delivered.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.