The Take Over feature gives Loan Officers the ability to complete the application for the borrower.
Once the LO sends the borrower an invitation to complete the application and the borrower logs in, the LO will not be able to edit the Application screen as long as the borrower is working on the application.
You will see an "Editing is disabled" related message whenever the borrower is working on an application.
Take over an application
1. Click Take over in the informational banner.
2. Click Yes, take over to confirm.
- Once the LO clicks Take over, the application will go into post-submission, meaning the borrower will no longer have the ability to edit their application or submit it.
- Borrowers will be able to complete follow-ups (documents).
- Lenders will be able to update the borrower's email address if the application gets locked.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.