Blend Generated Asset Statements are PDFs generated by Blend using the source data from a borrower's financial institutions. These may be used for verifying assets for loans across multiple different programs. Because Blend Generated Asset Statements are generated from this verified data rather than sourced as bank statements, 3rd party verification of deposit firms aren't needed for verification. Instead, Blend Support will re-verify the asset statements used in funding loans.
Blend's SLA for response to re-verification requests is five (5) business days.
Asset Re-Verification Process:
1. Lender QC will email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the assets being re-verified.
- Borrower names
- Statement dates
- Statement balances being verified
- Lender name
- The Blend Generated Asset Statements as appropriate
- Any required forms to be completed and/or signed
2. Blend Support will respond with confirmation of balances or details of any discrepancies, and will complete any reasonable request for completion of lender QC forms.
There is no charge at this time for the Blend Generated Asset Statement re-verification process.