To enter an application on behalf of a borrower, create a new loan from your pipeline, and opt to "Fill out application on behalf of borrower."
1. Click "New Loan" on the top right corner of your lender portal.
2. Input your borrower's email address, first and last name.
3. Click Create.
4. Fill out the empty fields in the various sections of the loan application with as much information as you have. Click "Save Changes" on the bottom right corner of the screen.
You can come back to the Application Page and "Save Changes" you have made as many times as you like before the borrower activates their account. Once you invite your borrower and they activate their account, the Application Page will be locked. You will have to Co-Pilot with the borrower to make any changes.
5. Once you have completed some or all of the lender entered application, click on "Invite Borrower."
6. Select the action you'd like your borrower to take.
7. Invite them to review the full application, or have them complete follow-up requests. Click "Invite Borrower."
The menu on the left hand side displays all possible information that will get sent to your borrower. Not all of the follow-ups may get sent to your borrower. For example, if no Large Deposit was detected on a borrower's asset statement, they will not be asked to provide documentation explaining it.