As a loan officer, you have the ability to upload documents on behalf of the borrower.
Documents can be directly uploaded into a specific portion of the application or as a supplemental document.
Note: Current supported files are:
- Current supported types - PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, or PDF
- Max file size is 100 MB
Upload a document to a specific section
1. Click Upload File on the Docs tab.
2. Select the section of the application.
Note: You can upload documents without selecting a section.
3. Choose the desired file to be uploaded and click Open.
4. Select the file Type from the drop-down menu.
5. Check box for Share file with borrower(s), if desired.
6. Click Upload and the document will be added to the application package.
Note: Please note that documents will only show up in the LOS after the sync with Blend occurs.
Note: Please note that we don’t allow password-protected docs to be uploaded into Blend.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.