As a loan officer, you have the ability to upload documents on behalf of the borrower.
Note: Current supported files are:
- Current supported types - PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, or PDF
- Max file size is 100 MB
Upload a document
1. Navigate to the DOCS tab
2. Click Upload
3. Locate the document on your computer, then click Open
3. Choose the following fields
- Document type - Select the document type from the drop-down list
- Borrower - For applications with multiple borrowers
- Share With - If you wish to share the document with a particular borrower in the borrower portal
4. Click Upload and the document will be added to the application package.
- Please note that documents will only show up in the LOS after the sync with Blend occurs.
- Please note Blend does not support uploads of password-protected documents.
- Managing documents in Blend requires the Create documents and Delete documents role permissions
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.