TRID is triggered when 6 pieces of information are collected:
- Property Address
- Estimated Property Value
- Social Security Number
- Mortgage Loan Amount
Lender entered applications
If the LO has collected, or your borrower has submitted, information that constitutes an application under the TRID rule, the following scenarios will occur. On the Application screen, once the LO collects and saves all 6 pieces of information that constitute a TRID application, the application page will be locked and the application will need to be exported to the LOS. The loan officer will need to enter all six pieces of information indicated above in order to trigger TRID.
TRID triggered fields on the Application screen
Borrower entered applications
Once the borrower submits information that would constitute a TRID application, the application will auto export to your LOS or will need to be exported manually depending on your organization's Blend - LOS integration.
Note: It is possible for some information to be completed by the LO and some information to be entered by the borrower by ‘taking over’ the application. If information collected constitutes an application under the TRID rule, the application should be exported the LOS.
Find TRID date stored in Blend
1. You’ll find the TRID triggered date in the pipeline report, that can be downloaded from your Blend pipeline by selecting Export Report in the upper right corner of your screen.
Note: The TRID triggered date in the Export Report will be listed in UTC time.
2. You will be able to see in the Application screen whether TRID has been triggered.
3. You will find the TRID trigger in the Activity log.
Note: The timestamp you see in the activity log will align with your browser’s time zone settings.
4. You will find the TRID date in the Blend generated Compliance Report, which can be found in the Docs tab.
Note: The TRID triggered date in the Compliance Report will be listed in Eastern Daylight Time.
- Keep in mind that once TRID is triggered, it cannot be untriggered in Blend.
- Entering any text into the Property Address field in the Application Page will trigger TRID, even if that text is only ‘TBD’.
- The TRID triggered date is recorded in the MISMO file generated by Blend. This file can be found by downloading the Application Package from the Docs tab.
- If your organization utilizes Encompass, Blend writes the TRID triggered date to Encompass field 3142 (Application Date in Encompass)
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Article is closed for comments.