DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Archiving a Loan:
If at any point you decide that you no longer need an application, you can remove it from your pipeline by archiving it. To archive a loan, follow these instructions:
- Search for the loan in your pipeline
- Check the box next to the loan(s) you'd like to archive
- Click on the "Archive Loan" button on the top right-hand corner of the page
Searching for Archived Loans
To search for an archived loan, simply enter the loan number, borrower's name, or email address in the search bar located in the top of your pipeline.
Un-archiving a Loan:
In order to un-archive a loan, simply search for the archived loan following the steps above then open it. In the loan overview, click on the "Un-archive" button on the top right corner of the screen.
* If an unarchived loan is untouched for 120 days (untouched is defined as not undergoing any action), it is then archived. It will then get permanently deleted after two weeks.
* If an unarchived loan is intentionally archived via a user adding a process to archive the loan, the loan remains archived for 120 days. Then it is permanently deleted.