DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
We've made it very easy to download a loan file to share with other participants in the lending process (underwriting, etc.), or to import a loan file from Blend into your LOS (as is sometimes necessary).
Download a loan file
1. Click the three dots on the selected file.
2. Click Download documents. This will download the file to your computer.
3. A .zip file will be downloaded to your computer which includes the 3.2 file, partially completed 1003, and all documents uploaded to Blend which are associated with the loan.
Unzip a loan file
Find and select the downloaded application package to unzip.
1. To unzip on PC, right click on the zip file on your desktop, click on Extract All.
2. Make sure Show extracted files when complete box is checked.
3. Click Extract.