The Docs tab houses all of the documents associated with a specific loan that have been uploaded by either the borrower (during the application process) or the lender.
The last column indicates who uploaded each document and also tells you what time it was uploaded.
You can review a particular file by clicking on the file name.
Download a file
1. Click the three dots on the selected file.
2. Click Download documents. This will download the file to your computer.
Add a file
1. Click Upload File on the Docs tab.
2. Choose the desired file to be uploaded and click Open.
3. Select the file Type from the drop-down menu.
4. Check box for Share file with borrower(s), if desired.
5. Click Upload and the document will be added to the Application Package.
Note: Current supported files are:
- Current supported types - PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, or PDF
- Max file size is 100 MB
Resource: Uploading documents for a borrower
Download application package
1. Click the three dots icon.
2. Click Download application package. This will create a .zip file with a 1003 partially completed, up-to-date 3.2 file, and all documents. You can use these files to import the loan to another LOS, or for review outside of Blend.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.