DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Note: If you are using SSO, then you will not have a password to login and will need to follow your internal process/training to log into Blend.
1. Click on the Trouble signing in?.
2. Enter email address you used to create account.
3. Click Continue.
4. You will receive an email from us with the subject line Password Reset Request.
5. Click Reset Password link.
1. Click Your settings.
2. Click Account.
3. Select Password.
4. Enter your current password, and your new password twice.
5. Click Submit.
Note: For all non-SSO (Single Sign On) clients, you will be asked to reset your password every 90 days for security reasons. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org).