Borrowers have the ability to disconnect already linked accounts by completing a new Asset Statement follow up.
First, request a new Asset Statement follow up and invite the borrower to complete it. Then instruct the borrower to complete the following steps.
1. Start the Asset Statement follow up
2. All connected bank institutions will be displayed on the screen below. Instruct the borrower to click Edit next to the institution they wish to disconnect.
3. This next screen will display the accounts linked under the institution selected previously. Instruct the borrower to click the X next to the account(s) they'd like to disconnect.
4. Instruct the borrower to click Continue after selecting the accounts to disconnect.
5. Lastly, the borrower can select Yes, add an account to add a different account or No, I'm all done to complete the task.
Loan Officers can verify that the accounts have been removed by navigating to the Assets section on the lender application.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.