Learn how to re-sync eConsent between Blend and Encompass when there is a mismatch.
- How to check if there is a mismatch
- Clear eConsent status from the Blend Integration form
- Get the latest eConsent status from Blend
- Verify that the eConsent status matches
How to check if there is a mismatch
Navigate to the Borrower information section in the Blend application and compare it to the eConsent Status in Encompass.
eConsent status declined in Blend
eConsent status in Encompass reflects “Accepted”
Clear eConsent status from the Blend Integration form
1. Navigate to Forms in the Encompass file
2. Open the Blend Integration form
3. Click the X next to the CX.BLEND.B1.ECONSENT.STATUS field
4. Reset Hash
5. Save the loan file in Encompass
Get the latest eConsent status from Blend
1. Navigate to the Disclosure Tracking Tool in the Encompass file
2. Click the B button in the Disclosure History to get the latest eConsent status from Blend
The eConsent status in Encompass should now match the status in Blend.
Verify that the eConsent status matches
1. Click the magnifying glass icon next to the eConsent field in the Disclosures Tracking tool
2. The eConsent Status should now match
3. Save the loan file in Encompass
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.