Follow-Ups only loans are used to collect borrower documents via Blend without the need to send the borrower a full application.
Follow-Ups only loan in Encompass
1. Click Pipeline Tab in Encompass.
2. Click the new loan icon.
3. Select the desired loan template from the list.
4. Click New Blank Loan.
Note: You do not need to start a new loan every time in order to trigger the Follow-Ups only loan. You can use an existing loan in Encompass that has the following borrower information; first name, last name, SSN, email and phone number, then follow steps 6 through 10.
5. Enter the following information for the borrower:
- First and last name
- Social security number
- Phone number
- email address
6. Click Services.
7. Select Additional Services.
8. Click My Providers tab.
9. Select Blend.
10. Click Submit.
Tip: After using this the first time, you should be able to access it in Services>Additional Services>My Providers>Blend (First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help).
11. Select Start a post submission loan in Blend option. This will create an application in your Blend pipeline.
12. Click Submit.
13. In Blend, click on the newly created loan to open it and begin adding Follow Up requests.
Note: An invitation to the borrower will automatically be sent when the loan is created.
Import Follow-Ups uploaded documents to Encompass
1. Click Services.
2. Select Additional Services.
3. Click My Providers tab.
4. Select Blend.
5. Click Submit.
6. Click Retrieve Documents link to open the documents box.
7. You can select the borrower you wish to sync documents for (if more than one borrower).
8. Select the documents you wish to retrieve.
9. Click Download.
Note: You can view documents that were downloaded before by selecting 'Show Previously Downloaded' box.
10. Click OK to the Document download compete message. You can view the documents in the E-Folder and File Manager in Encompass.
DISCLAIMER: 1. Follow Up only loans must be started in Encompass in order for this process to work. 2. All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.