Loan officers can setup e-signatures on documents and send follow-up requests to borrowers to get their e-signatures.
Request an e-signature Follow-up
1. Click Follow-Up tab.
2. Click Add.
3. Click Create New List to create a new list.
4. Click Add.
5. You can search for follow-up in the search bar or select from the Commonly Used list.
6. Select the desired Follow-Ups from the list.
Tip: You'll find the most frequently requested follow-ups in the "Commonly Used" section. You'll find all other available requests below that section. You can also search for the follow-up you're looking for.
Note: If you don't see the follow-up you need, you can name and add your own. These self-named documents will get added for this loan, but won’t be permanently added to the main drop-down list.
To add a follow-up that doesn't show up in the list:
a. Type the name of the request in the search bar.
b. Click Add as custom document.
7. Select the borrowers, if there are more than one borrowers.
8. Select Signature and upload the document to be signed.
9. Select Upload to upload the document to be signed.
10. Add any additional message, if desired.
11. Click Set up e-signature to set up DocuSign.
Set up e-signature for DocuSign
12. Click Review request.
13. Review message and additional information, if necessary.
14. Click Send request.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.