Please see the following video if you're having trouble logging into Blend because your browser is auto-filling an incorrect password:
1. Open the Chrome menu by selecting the icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced to show advanced settings options.
4. Select Manage Passwords, under Passwords and Forms.
5. Locate the URL you navigate to in order to log into Blend and select the icon to the right of it, then select Remove.
6. Google Chrome will no longer remember your incorrect credentials and you will now be able to enter your correct Blend credentials.