Loan officers can import documents from Blend into Encompass.
Import documents from Blend into Encompass
1. Go to Services in Encompass.
2. Click Additional Services.
3. Click My Providers.
4. Select Blend.
5. Click Submit.
- First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help.
- If you are issuing disclosures and syncing borrowers through KensieMae plugin, click the icon in the eFolder to import documents.
6. Click Retrieve Documents.
7. Select all the documents you want to retrieve from Blend.
a. Select the checkbox above the list for bulk download.
b. Select the checkbox next to Show Previously Downloaded to re-download existing document files. This will pull the latest version of that document from Blend and will not overwrite existing files in Encompass.
8. Click Download.
9. Click OK.
10. Click the E-folder icon to access the documents, on the loan view screen.
11. Click File Manager.
From File Manager you can:
a. View Unassigned documents.
b. Drag and drop documents from Unassigned bucket to Documents folder.
c. Preview imported documents.
12. Click Close.
Note: Documents of type Unassigned go into the file manager. Documents of any type go into a named Encompass folder in the e-folder
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.