1. Click Pipeline Tab in Encompass.
2. Click the new loan icon.
3. Select the desired loan template from the list.
4. Click New Blank Loan.
Note: You do not need to start a new loan every time in order to trigger the Follow-Ups only loan. You can use an existing loan in Encompass that has the following borrower information; first name, last name, SSN, email and phone number, then follow steps 6 through 10.
5. Enter the following information for the borrower:
- First and last name
- Social security number
- Phone number
- email address
6. Click Services.
7. Select Additional Services.
8. Click My Providers tab.
9. Select Blend.
10. Click Submit.
Tip: After using this the first time, you should be able to access it in Services>Additional Services>My Providers>Blend (First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help).
1. If you haven’t authorized Encompass-Blend yet, enter with your Blend credentials.
2. Click log in.
Note: If you get an error message, follow instructions in Troubleshooting Blend-Encompass log-in errors guide.
6. Click “Yes, authorize” to access Blend.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.