DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
1. Click Pipeline Tab in Encompass.
2. Click the new loan icon.
3. Select the desired loan template from the list.
4. Click New Blank Loan.
Note: You do not need to start a new loan every time in order to trigger the Follow-Ups only loan. You can use an existing loan in Encompass that has the following borrower information; first name, last name, SSN, email and phone number, then follow steps 6 through 10.
5. Enter the following information for the borrower:
- First and last name
- Social security number
- Phone number
- email address
6. Click Services.
7. Select Additional Services.
8. Click My Providers tab.
9. Select Blend.
10. Click Submit.
Tip: After using this the first time, you should be able to access it in Services>Additional Services>My Providers>Blend (First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help).
1. If you haven’t authorized Encompass-Blend yet, enter with your Blend credentials.
2. Click log in.
Note: If you get an error message, follow instructions in Troubleshooting Blend-Encompass log-in errors guide.
6. Click “Yes, authorize” to access Blend.