Note: The Additional Services workflow of importing Blend loans into Encompass is no longer supported.
Please only refer to this article for historical context. This article will no longer be updated and will be archived by end of 2023.
- Click Pipeline Tab in Encompass.
- Click the new loan icon.
- Select the desired loan template from the list.
- Click New Blank Loan.
- You do not need to start a new loan every time in order to trigger the Follow-Ups only loan. You can use an existing loan in Encompass that has the following borrower information; first name, last name, SSN, email and phone number, then follow steps 6 through 10.
- If you do not see the Borrower Summary Origination screen, please go to Forms on the bottom left and click Borrower Summary Origination.
- Enter the following information for the borrower:
-First and last name
-Social security number
Select Additional Services.
Click My Providers tab.
Tip: After using this the first time, you should be able to access it in Services>Additional Services>My Providers>Blend (First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help).
- If you haven’t authorized Encompass-Blend yet, enter with your Blend credentials.
- Click log in.
- Click “Yes, authorize” to access Blend.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.