DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
How Import a Blend Loan from Encompass Video
1. Log in to Encompass
2. From Pipeline tab create a new loan by clicking the (+) new loan button on the right
3. In the New Loan window, select the loan template and click New Blank Loan, or your preferred default template
4. When the loan template opens up, go to:
- Additional Services
- Click My Providers tab
After using this the first time, you should be able to access it in Services::Additional Services::My Providers::Blend (First time logging into Blend? Please click here and Get Help)
5. Select the loan to import from Blend and click Import
a. If import succeeds, all the Blend loan data and documents will be imported into Encompass.
b. If import fails, you should be redirected to the Blend Summary Screen, and retry importing the loan.
Partial Loan Export
- The Partial Loan Export feature enables the export of a loan that was never "submitted" or abandoned
- You will not be able to re-export even if the borrower adds more information in Blend, this is a one time export
- At minimum, the SSN must have been entered into Blend before the loan will be eligible for partial export
1. To add an application that was never "submitted" by the borrower to your Encompass pipeline, you can click the 'Export' button from the Loan Overview.
- If action succeeds, then you can login to Encompass, open the 'Blend' Service on a new loan, and import this loan file from Blend by using the instruction at the beginning of this article.
- If action fails, because the borrower SSN is missing please go to the Application page on the loan and add the SSN to the applicable borrower's details.
Troubleshooting Issues in the Blend Experience:
All errors in the Blend Summary experience on Encompass will describe a resolution protocol and have a tracking id at the end of the error message. If you are not able to resolve the error, please share the entire error message (and the tracking id) to firstname.lastname@example.org when troubleshooting issues. Below is an example error: