DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
What is the Application Page?
The Application Page is a section in the loan application where you are able to add/edit/view the borrower's information, as well as Pull Credit and run DU (these features need to be enabled); it's a replacement of the About Page.
Old Layout (About Page)
New Layout (Application Page)
When creating a new loan application, you will now have the option to "Fill out application on behalf of borrower". Selecting this option will present a streamlined data entry experience in the Application Page to pre-fill before inviting the borrower to complete their application in Blend.
How to fill out an application on behalf of the borrower?
1. Click on "New Loan" on the top right corner of your screen
2. Select "Fill out application on behalf of borrower" and click on "Create"
3. Fill out the loan application with as much information as you have in the empty fields then hit "Save Changes" on the bottom right corner of the screen.
You can come back to the Application Page and "Save Changes" you have made as many times as you like. Keep in mind, that once you invite your borrower and they activate their account, the Application Page will be locked. You will have to Co-Pilot with the borrower to make any changes, or you can Take Over. Taking Over the application will push the borrower to post-submission follow up processes, and they will no longer have the ability to edit their application
4. In the loan Overview, you have the option to send an email invitation to the borrower to complete the application
Invite the borrower to complete application - This selection will send an invite to the borrower for them to complete the full application, pre-filled with any data you have entered.
Enter application on borrowers behalf and request follow ups - This selection will allow you to complete the full application, on behalf of the borrower, using the Application page and then invite the borrower to provide eConsent and complete follow-ups.
Only request follow-ups from borrower - This selection will allow you to request a follow-ups only experience, including eConsent, in Blend for an application that has been created or exists in the LOS. KEEP IN MIND: you will not be able to export the follow-ups to your LOS.
* Both the lender and borrower portals will timeout after 4 hours of inactivity, after that you will be asked to log back into your account.