DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
NOTE: If you use a credit provider other than Credit Plus this article will not apply.
If you have not yet established credit pull in Blend please see this article first.
If you've already setup credit in Blend and you encounter a credentials error it may be due to a security precaution built into Credit Plus. To correct this issue, please take steps listed below.
Click each item to view directions:
- Log into Credit Plus and reset your password.
- Open Blend and provide your updated credentials.
- Run credit again
1. Log into Credit Plus and Reset Your Password
- Open Credit Plus
- Click "My Account"
- Select the box next to "Change Password"
If not already pre-filled be sure to enter the following information:
- Cell phone
- New password and confirmation
- Current password
When you're done click Save.
2. Open Blend and provide your updated credentials
- Open Blend and click on your initials in the upper right
- Click "Account"
- Click "Credit"
- Select "Edit Credit Settings"
- Enter your updated Credit Plus password and make sure all other fields are correct
- Click "Submit"
3. Run credit
After that, please attempt to run credit again. For directions on how to pull credit, please see this article.
If you have questions or are still experiencing difficulties, please reach out to Blend Support by going here or by clicking the chat icon on this page and on your pipeline view.