Troubleshoot password issues if your credit provider is Credit Plus. If you have not yet established credit pull in Blend please see this article first.
Resource: Add credit credentials
If you've already set up credit in Blend and you encounter a credentials error it may be due to a security precaution built into Credit Plus. To correct this issue, please take the steps listed below.
Log into Credit Plus and reset your password
1. Click My Account in Credit Plus.
2. Select checkbox for Change Password.
3. Click Save.
Note: If not already pre-filled be sure to enter the following information:
- Cell phone
- New password and confirmation
- Current password
Update Blend with new credentials
1. Click your initials on the pipeline screen.
2. Select Account from the drop-down option.
3. Click Credit.
4. Click Edit Credit Settings.
5. Enter your updated Credit Plus credentials and verify all other information is correct.
6. Click Save Changes.
After that, please attempt to run credit again. For directions on how to pull credit, please see this article.
Note: If you have questions or are still experiencing difficulties, please reach out to Blend Support by going here or by clicking the chat icon on this page and on your pipeline view.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.