DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (email@example.com) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
To pull credit you will first need to make sure you've enabled credit on your personal Blend account. For instructions on how to do that, please see this article.
We recommend that you set up credit to pull automatically when the borrower submits their application. If you do need to pull credit manually, please take the following steps:
- Open the loan and make sure you're in the Application tab
- Select ‘Pull Credit’ in the upper left corner of your browser
- Verify and enter your primary borrower’s information in the pop up that appears. Keep in mind that you will need to select how you obtained credit consent from the borrower and check the checkbox that reads “I have received verbal, written, and/or electronic consent from the borrower to pull their credit”.
Upon completing this information, your borrower’s credit will pull in Blend. You will then be able to view and download the credit report in the Docs tab. Keep in mind that you cannot pull credit for post-submission loans that have already exported to your LOS. Additionally, credit can be pulled for your primary borrower, but credit cannot be pulled in Blend for the co-borrower on an application.
* Keep in mind that credit information, including liabilities, is not automatically synced to your LOS. For information about how you can reissue credit in your LOS please see this article.
* You cannot pull credit on loan applications that have already been exported to your LOS.
Seeing a credentials error? See this article for troubleshooting tips.