Borrowers who have already begun an application in Blend may occasionally need to start a second application, for example in the case of a borrower that is purchasing a new property while refinancing an existing property. You can create an additional application for an existing borrower whose email has already been used in Blend.
Loan officer experience
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Full Application from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter information for the loan type, borrower's full name, borrower's email address, and loan originator.
4. Click Create.
If you are creating a new loan and need to copy borrower information from an existing loan in Blend, refer to Copy an Existing Loan to learn more.
- The "Email already in use" message is not an error and will not prevent you from creating the application. The message is just a notification for loan officers to ensure that they are not mistakenly creating duplicate applications.
- The minimum required fields are:
- Loan Type
- Borrower's first and last name
- Borrower's Email address
Resource: Quick Intake Form