Borrowers who have already begun an application in Blend may occasionally need to start a second application, for example in the case of a borrower that is purchasing a new property while refinancing an existing property. You can now create an additional application for an existing borrower who's email has already been used in Blend.
Loan officer experience
1. Click New Loan from the pipeline screen.
2. Select Full Application from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter information for the borrower, loan type, loan originator.
4. Click Create.
- This is not an error message indicating that you cannot create a loan with the existing borrower email address, but is rather just a notification for loan officers to ensure that they are not mistakenly creating duplicate applications.
- The minimum required fields are:
- Borrower's name
- Email address
Resource: Quick Intake Form
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.