DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Accounts within Blend can become 'locked' and rendered inaccessible by login. Account lockouts can come about in one of two ways:
- Scenario 1: An account has not been logged into for a period of 30 days or greater
- Scenario 2: There have been three consecutive failed login attempted made against the account
Note: In scenario 2, there will be an on-screen warning at the login screen indicating the account lockout.
In order to unlock your account, a simple password reset can be performed.
To reset your password:
- Please go to your portal's login page
- Click on the 'Forgot your password?' link
- You will be asked to enter the email address you used to sign up with
- Click 'Continue'
- You will receive an email from us with the subject line “Password Reset Request”
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password