The Co-Pilot experience gives you a complete matching view of the borrower application and ability to enter information on their behalf.
You will see a "Editing is disabled" related message whenever the borrower is working on an application.
Co-Pilot an application
1. Click Co-pilot in the message.
1. This screen represents what the borrower is seeing at their end.
2. A new browser window will open with the screen that borrower is seeing.
3. The Following Alice Firstimer (borrower name):
- ON will allow you to follow the borrower as they navigate the application
- OFF will keep you on the same section when the borrower navigates and visually bookmark where the borrower is on the app
1. Use the On/Off toggle to see borrower names, if more than one borrower.
2. Select the borrower you wish to work with from the list. A checkmark next to the borrower name will indicate current borrower.
Note: Certain sections of the application cannot be completed using Co-Pilot such as; connectivity to asset accounts with borrower credentials, Review section, and Submit application. You are able to upload document in behalf of the borrower if you already have them on your personal computer. You will also not be able to co-pilot an application before the borrower has activated their account and accessed the application.
DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.