DISCLAIMER: All mentioned features on this page may not be applicable to your institution, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on what features are enabled for your use.
Blend is a responsive application and supports all major browsers and devices.
Blend supported browsers
Note: While Blend’s application is optimized for Google Chrome, we support all of the above browsers and Microsoft Edge.
Tip: We always recommend that lenders use Google Chrome (latest 2 versions) for our lender and borrower portal.
Blend supported devices for borrower portal
Note: iPad and iPad mini (Retina, Lightening Connector) are supported.
Locate and update browser version
1. Open Chrome and click the arrow icon in the top right corner. (The arrow icon appears only if the browser is not up to date, otherwise, you will see instead).
2. Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
3. Click Relaunch.
1. On the menu bar click the menu and select .
2. The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
3. When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart Firefox to Update.
Open your Safari browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock. Click on Safari in your browser menu, located at the top of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear. Choose the option labeled About Safari. A dialog box will appear containing the browser's version number.
To get the latest version of Safari, install the latest macOS. To check for Mac software updates:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac
- Click Updates in the toolbar.
- If updates are available, click the Update buttons to download and install them.
Open Internet Explorer. Click the Settings gear or ‘Help.’ Select ‘About Internet Explorer.’ Look for the ‘Version:’ number.
You can update Internet Explorer by downloading and installing it from Microsoft:
- Download Internet Explorer
- Find your language from the list on their site (English, for example), select the version you want to download.
- Click the Download button.
Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Settings and more in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings .
Look for your version under About this app.
To upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, make sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10:
- To install a Windows 10 update, select Start from your desktop > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.