Blend is a responsive web application that supports all major browsers and devices.
- Blend supported browsers
- How to find your current browser version and update it if needed
- General hardware and software requirements
Blend supported browsers
Blend is optimized for Google Chrome and recommends using the latest supported version for the best experience. However, Blend also supports the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (for macOS, iPadOS, and iOS devices).
For the best mobile experience for Loan Officers, download the Blend Loan Officer App for your iOS or Android device to manage your loans on the go.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported after 11/23/2021.
How to find your current browser version and update it if needed
Follow the steps below to update your browser's version if needed. The steps may vary slightly but the general guidance should be similar.
- Open Chrome and click the arrow icon in the top right corner. (The arrow icon appears only if the browser is not up to date, otherwise, you will see instead).
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
- On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart Firefox to Update.
Safari (for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
Open your Safari browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock. Click on Safari in your browser menu, located at the top of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear. Choose the option labeled About Safari. A dialog box will appear containing the browser's version number.
To get the latest version of Safari, install the latest macOS. To check for Mac software updates:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac
- Click Updates in the toolbar.
- If updates are available, click the Update buttons to download and install them.
Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Settings and more in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings.
Look for your version under About this app.
To upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, make sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10.
To install a Windows 10 update, select Start from your desktop > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
General hardware and software requirements
For the best experience with the Blend platform, the hardware and software of any access device must meet the requirements below.
- Internet access – 1.5 Mbps per second or better.
- Storage space – Sufficient memory or external storage device to retain documents.
- PDF reader - The latest supported version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Google Chrome, or Preview for macOS. If you do not have a PDF reader, you may download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. Take our PDF test (PDF) to confirm that you have the PDF reader software required to view and save PDF files. If you can open and view the document, you are set.
- Printer - Installed printer to print disclosures if needed.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption - To ensure the connection is secure.
- Email address - A valid and active email address capable of receiving and sending electronic messages.
- Security settings enabled - To keep your session secure. Including but not limited to multi-factor authentication such as passcode, password, facial recognition, or other security measures to protect your device from unintended access.
- Input and Output devices (I/O) - If applicable services are used, a camera or webcam, microphone, a speaker to support a live, real-time audio-video connection, and text message (SMS) functionality.
Any desktop or laptop device you use must meet the following additional requirements, as applicable:
- Operating System (OS) – The latest supported version of Windows or macOS.
- Internet browser – Latest supported version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.
Any tablet, mobile, or other device you use must meet the following additional requirements, as applicable:
- iPhone, supported models, iOS – Latest fully-patched version
- iPad, supported models, iOS – Latest fully-patched version
- Android phone, Android OS – Latest fully-patched version
- Internet browser — Latest supported version of Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
Note: This platform is optimized for use on Google Chrome. Click here to download Google Chrome for free. If you use other software, you may not receive the same level of support or performance, but as long as you are able to read and review the information and access PDF documents, you should be able to access and retain Documents provided through this Platform.