Blend is a responsive web application that supports all major browsers and devices.
- Blend supported browsers
- Locate and update the browser version
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Blend supported browsers
Blend is optimized for Google Chrome and recommends using the latest version. However, Blend also supports the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (for macOS, iPadOS, and iOS devices).
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported after 11/23/2021.
For the best mobile experience for Loan Officers, download the Blend Loan Officer App for your iOS or Android device to manage your loans on the go.
How to find your current browser version and update it if needed
Follow the steps below to update your browser's version if needed. The steps may vary slightly but the general guidance should be similar.
- Open Chrome and click the arrow icon in the top right corner. (The arrow icon appears only if the browser is not up to date, otherwise, you will see instead).
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
- On the menu bar click the menu and select .
- The About Firefox window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart Firefox to Update.
Safari (for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices)
Open your Safari browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock. Click on Safari in your browser menu, located at the top of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear. Choose the option labeled About Safari. A dialog box will appear containing the browser's version number.
To get the latest version of Safari, install the latest macOS. To check for Mac software updates:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac
- Click Updates in the toolbar.
- If updates are available, click the Update buttons to download and install them.
Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select Settings and more in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings.
Look for your version under About this app.
To upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, make sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10.
To install a Windows 10 update, select Start from your desktop > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.