Settlement Agents will now see a dedicated “Teams” page within the settlement agent workspace.
Create a new team in Settlement Agent Workspace
1. Click the two-people icon to access the Teams page.
2. Click the Create new team. Any settlement agent has the ability to create a team.
4. Fill in the Team Name and Address details.
5. Click Next.
6. You will get options Open Sharing and Centralized Sharing.
Any loan that is Assigned/Shared with one team member will be available to all team members.
Example: Members A, B, and C will be able to see all loans assigned to/shared by any team member at any time.
Loans shared by one team member will be available to the team members, without any additional sharing between other team members.
- Member A can share loans with Member B and Member C.
- Member B and Member C will only see loans assigned to/shared by Member A.
- Member B cannot see Member C’s loans and Member C cannot see Member B’s loans.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Add team member link.
9. Enter email address for the team member.
10. Check box for Admin, if you'd like to give the team member admin role. The settlement agent creating the team will be given admin role by default.
Note: Admins have the ability to edit team information, add/remove team members and admins, and delete the team.
11. Click Create & Invite.
Once the team is created, admins will see a view like this:
Each admin will be able to see team information (they can also edit the team information or delete the team) and member information (they can edit each member’s admin setting or remove a member from a team) for each of the teams for which they have admin privileges.
Members will see a similar view, but the only action that they will be able to take is to remove themselves from a team.
A member must accept their invite to a team before their membership becomes active. After a member is added to a team, they will see a modal when they log into workspace that asks them to accept (or decline) their invite. This modal will continue to appear until the user takes action.
All team members will be able to act on closings (download documents, complete tasks, etc) in the same way that they would if the closing was directly assigned to them.
Questions on Blend Settlement Agent Workspace? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
DISCLAIMER: The features on this page may not be applicable to your institution. Please reach out to Blend Support for more information on what features are enabled for your use.